Sunday, February 27, 2011

Very Exciting News!!

Had a great phone call from my daughter Erin yesterday from America. She is having her 2nd child in September, whatever it is a little brother for Henry or a little sister, it is going to be very loved and welcomed into the world by my Bob and I as our 3rd grandchild. With Katie's son due in only 4 weeks now...ooohh!! so exciting to have a grandchild here in the same country that we can actually babysit as often as required....to have it followed by another in only a few months after that brings me more happiness than I can put into words. Our beautiful sweet little Henry is going to have lots of instant playmates and can only dream of the years ahead to see them playing together. I feel we are truly blessed to have 2 such beautiful daughters and now to have 3 grandchildren.

No comments: