Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cards

Not much of a card maker but want to improve so keep trying different things. This lot of cards was done in a mad rush to supply some for a fund raising event the following day. Pretty basic but thought I'd put them up anyway, nothing special to explain about any of them other than I have used my Cricut whenever possible.

Like I said, just an example of a few cards done very quickly and easily, made for a fund raiser so didn't want to put too much on them so as they could be kept at a reasonable price to sell.

This one was done for a special person, so a little more time taken with the design and beautiful Christina Rea papers which I love. The embellishments were done using my Cricut and the beautiful 'Paper Lace' cartridge...just love it and will be using it a lot I'm sure.

No comments: