Saturday, February 19, 2011

Been busy scrapping

Well been neglecting my blog again. The reason is I have been making a really big attempt to catch up on my friends galleries and leave the comments they so deserve and I am happy that I have caught up on a lot of them but still have a little way to go.

Then yesterday, after an absence of 7 years my Vertigo Attacks returned, of course I was home alone and stuck downstairs, managed to crawl up so I could get the phone, but didn't need to ring anyone as it eventually came right, think I had been pushing myself too hard the night before making cards for a charity fund raiser. Tonight I was thinking I must have trodden on a toad or something because when I was in the middle of making Sushi for dinner I knocked the bottle of Olive Oil onto the floor in my pantry, along with a few other bottles of things, they smashed of course on the tiles, oil everywhere, can't begin to tell you what a rotten clean up job that was....moral of my day today...do not keep oil on the higher shelves because if you drop it, its going to take some casualties with it. To top that off I was half way through cleaning it up and I hear my dog being ill, yes, on the cream carpet so I had to drop one lot of cleaning products and grab a different kind aarghh!!! like I said..must have trodden on a toad. Poor old Murphy has continued to be ill and I am really worried about him....well time for bed and hopefully a happier and much more healthy pooch in the morning.

Tomorrow means I'm back to adding some scrapping items on here, been holding a few back for my group blog 'Cricutworld'.

2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Hi Leslie...well rotten luck for sure. Hope the vertigo stays away and the dog gets better. hugs.

Heather Landry said...

Oh my goodness Lesley! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having such a rough time of it. I'm going to say prayers that you and your beautiful dog feel better soon!