Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PRECIOUS little man

This layout is based on a shot I was lucky to get. As everyone would know, it gets harder to get good pictures of our babies as they become toddlers, so I was very happy with this sweet picture

I used an old technique on this layout that I haven't done for years. That is creating a stamp using bubble wrap. What I did was paint the black Making Memories paint on to a piece of Foil. Then I gently pressed the bubble wrap over that, by doing it this way rather than painting directly on to the bubble wrap, it is more like stamping and you avoid getting blodges of paint on your layout, and get more of a distressed look.

I used the 'Birthday Bash' cartridge for the font and also used the 'shadow' effect. This is a really cute cartridge that I would recommend especially for anyone with young children's layout's to do.

No comments: