Sunday, February 27, 2011

Layouts for the Cricutworld Blog

In trying to clean up Henry's 1st year album I realised I hadn't scrapped his Halloween pics. So went searching and found them thankfully so here they are.

Today....I've used the October 31 cartridge so much I don't think there is a cut on it I didn't use. We don't really celebrate Halloween much here in Australia so I get to enjoy it through my grandson in America. These pictures are of his 1st Halloween, so was more fun for mum and dad than Henry, sure he won't remember much about it but he will at least have these memories in my album...I thought because it is what I call the 'silly season', that I could go a bit over the top with these layouts and had a lot of fun doing them, hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I had fun doing them.


No comments: