Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm almost back !!

Well after not updating my blog for some time due to family health problems and a 2 month trip to America to see my daughter and her family, also managed to have a get together with 5 of my American online scrapping friends...now I hope to re jig it a bit and get it going again, may put some of my LO's which have missed out...wow!! so many pictures of grandchildren during that period, some scrapped and heaps not.

My husband has just had an operation in Melbourne for his back so hopefully things will start to look up now.

In November my friend and I went to Melbourne to do Prima classes with the amazing Ingvilde Bolme and Sharon Laakanon. What amazing ideas they have and although doing a class with Ingvilde was the highlight as I've been a long time fan of hers, I must say that Sharon's class was awesome, as you all know I like 'pretty', well Sharon does 'pretty' so well and we made a beautiful canvas mini album.

We were so happy with the classes in Melbourne we both jumped at the opportunity when another of my long time favourite artists was coming to Perth Gerry Van Gent....yes we are going!!! 2 days of classes with her and the other artist while not my style but absolutely amazing in the field of mixed medic is Finnibair (on Scrapbook.com), she is so amazing in her own style that I'm sure there will be heaps we'll take away from the classes so am looking forward to her classes as well.

In the meantime I am just hanging out for all the new Prima goodies to come on the market after there release at the recent CHA in America. Along this line, I have been lucky enough to have a great scrapping friend in America who sat up until Midnight to catch the HSN show which showcased 'We R Memory Keepers' Lucky 8 punches, they sold for that show only at half price and immediate release, they won't be in stores until July....sooo lucky and I now can't wait for them to arrive, these punches cut out the lining up problems that can occur with border work.

Well that's a brief summary of my 'missing in action' time. Whilst catching up on my scrapping is of utmost importance to me I will endeavour to get back into my blog.

No comments: