Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Sweet little Granddaughter Sofia

As I promised I am hoping to keep the layouts coming to my blog.
I couldn't resist this Kaisercraft paper line when I saw it at our LSS, it's so girlie and cute isn't it.

I actually fussy cut the paper circle with the flowers at the top, away from the inner circle and the outside edges. I then used a 2nd piece of paper for the inner circle and a 3rd piece for the squared outer piece. Fussy cutting takes ages and drives you a little crazy at the time but gosh its well worth the effort.

All the embellishments, the little girls, flowers and some of the leaves, are all from the same Kaisercraft paper range. The green chipboard frame is from Dusty Attic...love their stuff, I painted this with Making Memories 'Celery' paint.

PRINCESS

No comments: