Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family - 3 Generations

Love this picture of little Sofia only a month old, my daughter Erin and myself, to enable the '3 generation' picture.  I remember when I had  Erin's photo taken when she was a little girl, with myself, my mum and my grandmother, she was lucky to have a '4' generation photo, but hope when Sofia grows up she will cherish this photo.

Used the gorgeous Kaisercraft paper range and kept it simple because the photo was so important to me, as much as I love to explore new techniques and the layering and 'pretty' look, I went basic with this.  I think this is ok to do, to me its like doing 'boy' layouts...no way will I put flowers on a boy layout, I just have set ideas about things like this which is why I can't say I have 'a style' of any particular kind..hope you enjoy it.


No comments: