Wednesday, October 13, 2010

YAY!!! I've moved in...





Took a few days, can't believe how much stuff I found that I'd forgotten about, very happy with the design it worked really well with fitting stuff in, only problem is I could have done with a couple more shelves for punches....especially as I intend stockpiling a few more when I go to the States again in December...oh well, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Been busy trying to decide on a name....soooo many great ones to choose from. I want to thank everyone that has joined in the fun and given me so many great ideas I am really having difficulty coming up with a favourite as I have many...possibility of combining some of your choices at this stage...made a list and going to go sit down and work through it and if need me I'll give a couple of treat to you fabulous girls who have been so great.

A couple of pics for those that don't log in to Scrapbook.com to see them, and I will decide on a name in next 2 days and and post a winner/s...tks so much.

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Wow, wow, wow....what fabulous storage you now have. Everything looks so great and you have room for two to scrap together...fun. I do love your nameless room.