Saturday, October 23, 2010

WINNER !!!!...Scrap Room Name

Hi girls, thank you all so very very much for helping me have so much fun in selecting a name for my scrap room, I appreciate you taking the time and effort and in the end I had a list of 6 that I really liked...but...as my husband draws the line at only 1 sign hanging on the wall hehehe...I had to decide and the winner is;
Heather Landry - Scrappy Cave...reason is...it really is like a cave with my little opening in the front being the window to the outside world, I go inside and shut my door and hate leaving there.

So congratulations Heather, I'll have to grab your address so I can send a little treat to you...again..many thanks to everyone...

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

So cool Lesley! I think it's so neat that you picked the name I suggested! I can't wait to see the sign that you make!