Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Day



This photo of Erin and Jarrod is one of my favourites. Taken climbing back up the side of historical Richmond Bridge in Tasmania, the oldest bridge in Australia. I tried to use colours and an oval effect to match the circular effect of the bridge curving around.

They had been having pictures taken underneath on the grass side walkway.

Used Kaiser Scrapbooking paper in 5 different designs but from same paper pack. Distressed inner oval matting with plinked edge scissors then with a foot buffer, then inked with Versa Mark Pine Cone Ink. Inner scalloped circles cut on Cricut using Cartridge 'Accent Essentials'. Stickles around hearts were done in 'Cinnamon'.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I just love this layout! It is definitely one of my favorites that you have done. The colors are great, the details are awesome and I love the great touches you've added. The pearls, butterflies and bling really make this layout!!!