Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Another favourite picture, think I just love all of them. This taken in the grounds of Prospect House at Richmond, Tasmania, absolutely beautiful. I chose the DCWV 'Happy Ever After' paper pack for this page. This paper pack is very unusual but by just thinking outside the square a little it realy has a lot of potential and look forward to using more of it. I shaded the brick area around the arch on this to emphasise it, then with the Fiskars finger knife cut part way round all the leaves and bunches of grapes, put a piece of paper behind it so I could use 3D tape and raise it at different levels. I then used a white Signo pen to outline the veins on the leaves so they stood out a little more. White flowers top left and tall flowers at right of picture were 3D from a decoupage sheet something that is becoming a favourite technique of mine, so raid the card areas at your LSS girls and you will be amazed at how you can blend them into your layouts. Vines down side of picture were cut on Cricut using 'Home Decor' cartridge, and I just dotted Kaiser Scrapbooking pearls here and there. Flowers were miscellaneous from my stash as was the beautiful music card with the bird on it.

1 comment:

Lynn Biermann said...

Just beautiful work!! I love the natural feel to this!! Very very pretty!!! tfs :)