Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sofia's New Dress

Sofia loves her clothes and is happy to pose for this picture with her piggy tails which is the first time I've seen her with them and living so far away every little detail mess so much to me so was thankful to receive this photo from my daughter.


Another whimsical page which I love for photos of Sofia, using the G45 Secret Garden papers.  I've added some cuts from a friends Silhouette which she so kindly sent to me thanks Jackie A, the title Summer Fun and the Gate.  Prima flowers flowers, Prima stamp around the photo for definition ad something a little different, with dies from Heartfelt Creations around the stamped frame.  For the floral additions at each side of photo I used Golden modelling paste and added Luminarte mineral powder to it for the colour, I used a Prima mask for the pattern.

No comments: