Monday, May 19, 2014

Been a busy few weeks, mainly pleasure and doing all those things that retirement allows you to.

Have been scrapping, recently met some lovely local ladies who are very good scrap artists who contribute to different Design teams and all have differing styles to my own.  As I'm always interested in trying new styles and keeping up with the latest techniques with scrapbooking, we decided to get together at Sharmaine Kruivjer's place (apologies Sharmaine if last name spelt incorrectly), we had a lovely day and lunch and decided to get into organising the next get together.

Many things were learnt on the day, lots of little features to make my pages a little more different, not that I want to change my layering and pretty style that I tend to prefer, but would just like to add to it and also use more of the newer techniques on 'boy' pages in particular, going to have fun trying anyway.

So although I do have pages to upload I still have to take photos and pop them up instead of playing with the mixed media in my Art Journal which I've been doing a lot lately.

Photo's on recent layouts are coming, in a day or so.

On a plus, my footy team had a great win at the weekend….go the Roos, and….
Only 6 weeks until we leave for America to visit our daughter and her gorgeous family.

No comments: