Sunday, April 6, 2014

Now down to some layouts that I've done recently

This first layout was designed as my role as 'contributing artist' for 'Ideas for Scrapbookers blogspot'

This was my interpretation of a sketch that another one of our contributing artists put up.  Unfortunately the lighting in these is not very good, will take more pics when light better and replace.

Granddaughter Sofia







The following layouts are of my three adorable grandchildren, Henry and Sofia who live in America and Will who lives here in Tasmania.









Will at his 3rd birthday party








My youngest daughter Katie, picture taken when celebrating her 31st birthday.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Your work is SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS Lesley!!! I could just sit here and stare at all these lovely projects all day!! So Beautiful!....btw, thank you for the sweet/kind words you leave on my blog, you always put a smile on my face! xo