Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy


This layout was created for the DT on Pages in Time

I love manipulating paper, the more I can do that the less embellishment is needed in my mind.
For this reason I love to purchase matching paper sets.

The papers used here are from Prima, ' Spotlight' and 'Kabloom' these are available from Karen's store at Pages in Time; as well as the pale green b/ground paper I have used.

The frame is cut from 1 piece of Prima paper the base of which was a dark red that I have used to cut the title.
Vines and flowers around the page were cut from a separate piece of Prima paper with was brown with the pink and a few green flowers on it, the remainder of that is being used to make a card.

The Title was cut on my Cricut using Cartridge 'Cursive 101', and the lattice work was cut using Cartridge 'Graphically Speaking'. The vines top right corner, bottom left corner and across the lattice are from plain cardstock and cut using Cartridge 'Home Accents' then covered with Eucalyptus Stickles to blend it more and to match the other vines and leaves all of which came already glittered.

Used a Fiskars Finger Knife to do all the paper cutting. Flowers bottom left are adhered with 3D dots.

No comments: