Sunday, March 15, 2009

Always

As always I was waiting for the release of the new Basic Grey lines and wasn' disappointed with the paper I have used in this layout. It was exactly what I was looking for to scrap this picture. Any daughters wedding is special and our daughter and son in law's bridal waltz was just beautiful, so, I wanted that reflected in this layout of my husband and I.

I used the Porcelain line 'Rochelle' to cut all the flowers out using a finger knife, then inked around the edges for definition before adhering with 3D tape. Then mixed in a few smaller blooms and added some Basic Grey rub ons.

Finished it off with the journal tag by Creative Imaginations.

This layout was done using a sketch design from Inspired Blueprints, a fabulous site you should check out their regular sketch ideas.

1 comment:

Lynn Biermann said...

Beautiful work! the papers work so well with the photo! tfs :)