Friday, January 30, 2009

Inspire


My title for this comes simply from this picture which I love of my dd's wedding, it inspired me to put extra effort into this LO to make it as pretty as possible.

I used my Cricut cartridges mainly for this. The title 'Inspire' was cut using 'Home Accents', the scallop circle using 'Storybook with shadow function', and the circle from 'Graphically Speaking with blackout function'. Around the circle I used dimensional magic and sprinkled micro beads over it. The white flourish is from Nicole Lombardo niklindesigns1225.etsy.com thanks Nicole for the beautiful finely cut flourishes you create.
'
I have used 'Stickles' Frosted Ice and Diamond also 'Kindy Glitz' all over the page, including down the lines at regular intervals and on all the little buds, not sure if that will show out but is very obvious IRL. Outlined the swirl on title with 'Stickles Frosted Lace' just to separate it from the lettering a bit. Thanks for looking.

No comments: