Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thanks for all the great name suggestions

Wow ladies, you blow me away with all these wonderful suggestions, things I would never have thought of, makes me so glad I thought to have a bit of fun with this, hoping I get even more then I'll make a short list in around a week, but it isn't going to be easy.

I am not getting any chance to scrap at the moment, my scrap room is pretty much finished apart from my drawers for under my work bench, and they have to wait until the builder comes back from holidays in a months time. Unfortunately without them I may have a bit of mess on my bench top....strange that...to have a messy work area...do we do that...no, none of us hehehe...

I am getting so excited and can't wait to move in. In cleaning up my area upstairs I am finding all sorts of things I had forgotten I had, but boy oh boy is it taking me forever, Bob said tonight that I had better get a move on, tomorrow will be my last chance because on Saturday and Sunday we will be cleaning out the garage which has been a workshop for a month and has inches of sawdust everywhere. I also have to wipe out all my shelving, clean windows, vacuum, before I go anywhere near putting my stuff in the new room...its exciting but hard work for just a little bit.

No comments: